Premium support.

• administrators

0_1499816007076_premium_technical_support.jpg

Premium users can contact developer by skype or email directly.
    Guaranteed response within two working days.
    You can find skype and email in your personal cabinet.
    Check https://bablosoft.com/shop/BASPremium for more details.

• I made a purchase for 6 months premium, and my credit card is charged for that, I have proof, but I received an email from your payment provider and they only say to contact them by phone. My account is NOT upgraded to premium. There is no option to contact you to show my proofs, and I dont want to share them publically here, so what can I do?

Order ID: 12143840

I firstly tried to pay with paypal but was denied twice, and my balance was not charged during those 2 attempts. But in my 3rd attempt I changed payment option to my credit card and made payment sucessfully (my card is charged), but I received that same email like first 2 times, and my account is still not premium.

Please check that and instruct me what should I do.

• I received following message from your payment provider :

Hello ,

Thank you for your recent request.

We would like to assure you that PayPro Global has not charged your account and no funds have been received from you.

Due to standard banking procedures, your funds are likely to have been reserved by your credit card issuer (bank), with the purpose of ensuring the necessary amount for your purchase. As your order has been declined, you should expect your money to be automatically refunded within 10 business days.

For further details regarding this situation please contact your credit card issuer (bank) directly.

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us - we will be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Irina Mylianovska
    Risk Analyst
    E-mail: sales@payproglobal.com

payproglobal.com
    Phone (toll free): +1 866 933 4313
    Phone (international): +1 646 873 6857

My paypal is 100% verified - by phone and credit card. I also made 100s of purchases
    already from my paypal so I dont see what is problem. My crdit card is also verified and has limit of 20.000$ per day.

What do you suggest me to do to get that premium package, Please respond to my appeals.

Thank you.

• @GaG write directly to the support/

• @denanotherday

You mean in support forum section not here on premium support?
    I didnt find any email, support ticket system, live chat, anything where I could
    ask what is happening.

Maybe Im missing something, please post if you know how to get help about my
    problem.

Thank you,

• RESOLVED

I finaly did it right, seems that I didnt populate all fields in order form.
    So Im enjoing BAS premium features now.

Looks like your connection to Bablosoft was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.