Otohits autosurf problem

• Link to script - Google Drive
    Hello i am facing issues while automating otohits.net autosurf.

My Config:
    alt text

What works:

• Auto Surf starts up

What Does not work:

• Browser loops surf security window (Before browsing starts up there is a surf security window to verify if JavaScript/CSS/Images are working)

How to reproduce this error:

• Login with a IP that has not surfed before and start Autosurf(you can use the link i posted to download bot configuration)

BAS Log - Empty
    Google Chromes console - Empty/No errors

GIF Describing my problem-
    Click Here

Mask doesnt seem to work too ,it displays all websites even after enabling it

Is there any way to fix it ?
    or Is there any way to log the whole action performed by website?
    Thanks you

• Please turn off auto correct it changes the whole meaning of the post.

• administrators

@namansha Thanks for detailed description.

Browser loops surf security window (Before browsing starts up there is a surf security window to verify if JavaScript/CSS/Images are working)

The issue is that canvas in BAS is disabled by default(to avoid browser detection by canvas fingerprint), you can enable it and autosurf will work.

0_1490783294333_EnableCanvas.png

Mask doesnt seem to work too ,it displays all websites even after enabling it

I see, that you enabled requests to otohits.net, but it does nothing, all sites are enabled by default. If you want to allow access only to otohits.net, than you need first disable all url * and than enable otohits.net.

See this article for more details.
    http://wiki.bablosoft.com/doku.php?id=how_to_restrict_access_to_certain_urls

or Is there any way to log the whole action performed by website?

What do you mean by actions?

BAS log is performed only when user explicitly cals Log action or when thread gets restarted. You can also see some advanced log in file %AppData%\BrowserAutomationStudio\apps\17.8.0\worker_log.txt

• Thanks that was the perfect answer i was looking for!

Looks like your connection to Bablosoft was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.